Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome everyone to my Blog. This Blog will consist of several videos and thoughts throughout the week and weekend updates including stocks to watch. I will post several times a week. The posts will generally consist of market sentiment and outlook with actual trades I am in and Trades I look to get in to. These posts are not recommendations and should not be taken as such. Always do your due diligence and research if you so choose to follow any of the trades I take. Please understand there are risks in trading equities, options, futures, and currencies. These risks can sometimes be larger than your initial investment, so always keep that in mind and never invest monies you can not afford to loose. I will keep updating this blog and ultimately it will be complete with things such as recommended sites, reading material and other tools I find can be both educational and useful to ones trading. Your thoughts and ideas are always welcomed. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment