Monday, April 26, 2010

OXY May 90 Call Update

Most of you guys who took this trade with me know I got stopped out on 4/19 for a loss. I continued to stalk it as it held the uptrend line and re-entered the position on Friday 4/23 @ .88. I know some of you guys took the trade with me on Friday and we did shave some of the position off later on that day @ 1.40. I have now brought my stops up to 1.05. I think Oil might continue to get a lift. After the impressive sessions on Thursday and Friday crude managed to fight its way back after selling off pretty hard during the day especially on Thursday. Keep an eye on the Dollar and look for Crude to hold the $84 to $83 level. If those levels give out tighten up those stops on the energy trades. For now I am looking for Crude to re-test the 4/6/10 highs of $87.10 and then $89. Keep in mind OXY reports earnings on 4/29/10 BMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment