Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stocks To Stalk

Hope every one had a great weekend. I will be stalking the following stocks for this upcoming week. Please keep in mind when earnings are reported.


I am still holding UNG Sep 9 calls with a cost basis of .21. Check out the nice setup on this one. Nice base pattern with a nice Cup & Handle



If the market gets a lift I will be looking to intra-day trade the following stocks. I will focus closely on these and if others come along I will try to post them on Twitter as I enter the positions. We are still in a sensitive area on these markets and they can rip higher or get smacked down just the same.

APC



BIDU



CBOU



CLF



CROX



CMG



CRM



FFIV



JEF




Having issues with ToS so unfortunately will not post the rest of the charts, but here are a couple more to watch.

MELI
NCR
OVTI
RIMM
RINO
RVBD
STRI
VECO

Continue to watch the ags., AGU, IPI, MON, MOS

I also like some XHB and the setups in that arena

HOV
DHI
BZH
LEN
JOE

Copper has been heating up again so keep an eye on FCX, SCCO and TCK which pretty much have their hands in everything and about 18% exposure to China.

Trade well,

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment