Monday, July 26, 2010

Stocks to Watch

Today the bullishness continued with help from good earnings and the the New Home Sales numbers which topped estimates.

I may or may not take these trades, will need the setup to develop, but the following stocks will be in my Cross-hairs tomorrow

AMSC - own some will look to trade around position
LEN - I still own some DHI and HOV
CNP - will be out before earnings
SYNA- looking for it to extend further to 34 only a daytrade for now
YGE - above 12.60 looking for it to go to 13.50
TCK - Reports, looking to set up a bull call spread depending on the earnings reaction I am looking to put on a possible Sep 37/41 Call spread

JBHT - continue to like the truckers
RBCN - picked up some today looking to add on strength but will exit prior to earnings.

Today I did pick up some CREE aug 75 calls @ 2.55 shaved a piece off @ 3.85 looking for the stock to go to 77. I still on 3/4 of a full position

I also picked up some USU @ 5.29, AGO @ 16.48, and RBCN @ 32.91 which I am swinging.

I will also continue to watch yesterdays list as the setups are mostly still intact.

Please keep in mind we are short term overbought and a pull back is warranted and would also give a buy the dip opportunity at least for the time being.

We have taken out the downtrend line and the 200ma mentioned in previous videos, but need to maintain vigilance as we continue to be in earnings season and the market can move on news as we all know.

Tomorrow we have the Case-Shiller at 9 am est. and Consumer confidence numbers up at 10 am est.

Please manage your trades effectively and allocate accordingly at all times, keeping in mind risk management is key.

Trade well,
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment