Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Updates on some Gold positions

I shaved another piece off the GG jul 45 calls @ 3.60 today for +2.40 gainer. I have moved my stops up to 2.40 on the rest. Our entry was an avg. of 1.20 on this position.

I also shaved another piece off of SA +7 points, brought stops up to $33.00 for now. I might consider selling some covered calls in my IRA on this position or collar it up. Need to take a closer look at the options for this.

I am still holding and added to make full positions in IAG, CDE, and AUY common.

I added to my AUY jun 11 calls yesterday payed up and brought my basis up to .50. I will look to take 1/2 off this position @ 1.00, it came very close today but I did not get filled, so for those who took this with me keep that in mind, rule of thumb, ya gotta shave some off at a double. I don't care what anyone tells ya!!!

I also added some EGO jul 19 calls @ .75 today

No comments:

Post a Comment