Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Couple Of Position Updates

Hey Tidetraders who followed me on RRI and all, I am shaving a piece off the RRI my 4 calls we entered Tuesday @ .15 and .20. I have shaved some off @ .45 here and looking for further upside in this. Bringing stops on the rest to .30.

Options Chain provided by TOS




HOC

I noticed some nice activity on the Jun 30 call strike, here is a Chart and an Options Chain provided by TOS



I added HOC jun 30 calls @ .85



TPX

We have traded this name several times before and it is back in that channel on the daily. I have also noticed some interesting Call activity in the name.

I added a small position of the jun 40 calls @ .70 will look to add if it pulls back to the bottom of the channel

Here is a Chart showing the channel and Option Chain provided provided by TOS






Remember, you can follow my trades live on Twitter, Stocktwits, and Tidetraders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment