Sunday, February 13, 2011

KO, TE and CSL

I will be stalking CSL, TE, and KO along with others into the upcoming week. I will post them as usual in the Tidetraders chat room. I am looking to get long some KO may 62.50 Calls @ 2.20 or may 65 calls @ 1.00. On TE I am looking out to may calls as well, I am interested in getting long the 17.50 calls @ .75 to .80

CSL had a nice pop and now has been consolidating via a bull flag type pattern.

I understand the markets are lofty and continue to push up. History has proven February to be a pullback retracement type month and going into Valentine's day and week history shows it to be a bearish week. I have been looking at the major markets and sectors and there is nothing baring any bad news, which has pretty much been shrugged off, that indicates these markets showing weakness. I want to continue to be on the right side of the trend which fortunately I have. I will continue to look and trade bullish setups. I do think we will eventually get a 3 to 8 percent pull back but until the market shows me different I will stay long.

You may also have noticed that I am taking on longer term call options and entering positions quarter to half size.

TIE
SWC
GLW
LVS


the above listed tickers are some others I will be keeping a close eye on for bullish opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment