Sunday, January 9, 2011

Taking a look at the Transports and a focus on Railroads

I mentioned on the Sector review video that we need Transportation to be healthy if the markets are going to continue their bullish treck. A pull back is expected and would be welcomed. In this video I am taking a look at the Rail Roads. I have traded them throughout the year and am currently in a CSX jan 62.50/60 put credit spread which will expire in 12 days and I will likely get to keep the full premium collected as long as the stock remains above 62.50 by expiry.

Ok moving right along. I am really liking,

NSC
UNP
CP
KSU

They are all very attractive on the monthly and weekly charts. KSU is a bit extended on the daily, therefore I will be looking to enter positions long on NSC, UNP, and CP, I will likely take 2 of these and look out to March and May expiration. Please watch the video link below for a better understanding of what I am thinking.

http://www.screencast.com/t/3hj4aTrt

No comments:

Post a Comment